Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

" Shouldn't it be? "

Absolutely no!!!!!!!!!!!!! When those testing the Zenyatta graphite are completely finished with whatever the tests are and when they decide the right time is, then publish the results. This does not suit most shareholders of Zenyatta nor does it satisfy our critics. But the people who are testing this "one of a kind discovery" should be who decide when. I have always been content with this "so called secrecy " of news. Every test that Zenyatta has released news about has met or exceeded expectations. I am sure that whenever they release further news, they will have the same or better results. This is why I am a shareholder who is happy with everything Zenyatta.

My only flaw is that I am a little impatient! At times!

Why not hold your other investment up to the same standards as you do Zenyatta? I am still waiting for them to release to their long suffering shareholders what the results are from their drill holes. Have you forgotten about them? Did I miss them? maybe! But I only concern myself with what I hold. Everything else really doesn't matter to me, except I wish them no harm. All the best!

New Message
Please login to post a reply