Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

I have just logged in for the last time to answer you, Fluffy. It's about Wishfulthinker. I could play around with that one too but let's be just a little bit serious.

Do you think I know enough to answer his questions properly? I almost deleted what I wrote becasue on second thought, I wondered what was useful in the context of the questions he asked. Not much, if anything.

Besides, why the worry? You know as well as I what he is up to. Ask a question there is no answer for, least of all from most of us here. I'm thinking the few who may have an answer are not posting lately. I understand the story with Zenyatta and its history. I cannot disagree with their decision. Actually, it is in line with Zenyatta publishing only what they must. I have said repeatedly, I support the say as little as possible. Of course, that is assuming that I am right in my thoughts.

I have a lot of better questions I'd like to ask than what these birds are asking. It isn't to convince me about anything Zenyatta. I know what I need to know. It's more what I'm curious about. Three times I emailed simple questions to Zenyatta and had no reply. I didn't ask anything close to what might be confidential. But something like this is not going to separate me from my shares. The last lady hired, is it Mara? Everyone was so excited and expected more than enough news to read. The quantity has not come about as some expected, but the quality sure is much better. The news will come in its proper time as the labs produce results. I'm sure we are moving past the labs more than we ralize.

I wish I could hazzard a guess on time. We've all failed on that one. All the way up to the CEO! AE made some well intentioned predictions on time lines over the last few years. Nobody has got it right to date. At least the ones that talk. There is a simple answer to that. Not one person ever realized what Zenyatta really has in this find. No doubt some are better informed than others, but it is not too long ago that the drive forward embraced graphene and brought that into a much bigger role.

So what is next? I am only sure that one dummy trying to answer the questions of another dummy isn't going to jeopardize Zenyatta. Musky and I are going to da moon with Alice. Now, let's lighten up a little.

New Message
Please login to post a reply