Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free
May 30, 2017 09:51AM
May 30, 2017 12:52PM
May 30, 2017 01:06PM
May 30, 2017 01:16PM
May 30, 2017 04:22PM

Siegfried, I don't know whether your choice of words makes that last post directed at me in particular, or is just the way you chose to express your contempt for all the "bashers", but for my part you're dead wrong. I don't begrudge anyone here owning a winning stock.

I owned ZEN for a long time, and sold quite a while ago. I've had every opportunity in the world to buy back in at a lower price, but didn't. So if ZEN goes up, I have no regrets. I've missed an awful lot of stocks that have rocketed higher, some because I had no free cash, some because I'M AN IDIOT, but it was always my choice.

As for bashing, I don't feel that my posts are bashes of ZEN. Negative, often, but always based on what I see in the information available. I did sell, after all, so I'm not likely to be too positive. People like you and Fluffy, on the other hand, are relentless pumpers, providing little valuable insight, posting only what you think the readers want to read. That type of poster is bad for a stock, and dangerous for newbies trying to figure out the market and ZEN's potential. You guys can hide your heads in the sand with regards to any post not singing the praises of ZEN (or Fluffy), but most investors would like to take a critical look at their investments. I maintain that there can be no useful stockboards if both sides of the coin aren't presented for discussion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply