Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

As a point of reference, I'm emailing Sandra today to inform them of my support for the shareholder uprising unless a plan to improve operations, mine development, and shareholder communications is put into place with firm deadlines and then actually executed. I am planning on CCing my friends and family that have followed me into this investment (with their permission) and I am then going to list our combined share count. Yes, we are retail investors and for the most part retail investors tend to not vote, but for a company with such a small share count we have a material ownership stake and our collective votes do matter. 

I highly recommend anyone who wants improvement for how things run to do the same. At the very least this will give them a tangible idea about how discontent investors are with how things have been progressing and will put pressure on them to implement changes (even if those changes do not end with BoD replacements).

Please find me Email to Sandra below incase anyone would like to cut and paste it to an email and update it with their own information.

Good Morning Sandra,

I just wanted inform you and the company of my group’s support for the dissident shareholders based on the company’s inability to set and meet deadlines, update owners on progress and timelines, and overall mine development. At this point in time we are prepared to vote in support of the dissident shareholders unless the company puts into place and actually executes a plan to:

· Improve shareholder communication: This includes acknowledging missed deadlines with explanations and new timelines.

· Mine development milestones: Firm deadlines for the implementation of a mine as well as a roadmap and timeline for how Zentech can produce revenue for the company.

· Shareholder conference calls: Either though systems such as youtube or an actual conference call. These calls should be recorded and be available for shareholders on annual basis if not quarterly.

My group consisting of the (Blank), (Blank), and (Blank) families currently own (Blank shares). I have CCed the other heads of these families after discussing with them the company’s progress and have received their permission to speak for them in this regard.

Kind regards,

-(Blank)

New Message
Please login to post a reply