Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Steak - ZEN may get taken out - but what price would satisfy shareholders for a $15T resource (and that's assuming we value the graphene at only $10.00 per gram)?  Yes, we likely would only net 10% of that from a buyout - but how many potential buyers have $1.5 trillion cash laying around to even think about offerring a fair price?

I have no doubt that there are big money players in this world with the wherewithall take on this project - but they don't usually play by the same rules you and I find acceptable. Rather it's jungle rules and we're not going to come out ahead by just waiting the call.

I say full speed ahead to develop the project ourselves and steadily increase market recognition. If someone wants to help, they know where to find us. Or they can keep tring to manipulate the share price in hopes we capitulate and settle for something less than fair value - BTW, which is ok with me because it means I can grab a few more cheap shares here and there, which I really enjoy doing - especially at these prices.

Cheers, J

New Message
Please login to post a reply