Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Steakhouse,

I will agree with you that there will be a concern if we've completeld the bulk samples conversion to graphene and are unable to find a buyer for that amount of material, but until that happens I wouldn't worry. Just remember that even though we have a PEA, the numbers in that document don't resemble anything that will materalize on site. The new management team has recieved permits for and completed  a bulk sample (even though they were unable to take the full amount due to weather issues we still ahve enough for process and price verification), started a enviromental baseline study, and has a roadmap to revenue later this year/early next. Remember that graphene isn't like a copper or nickle mine where there is a mature market waiting for supply to be poured into it for consumpion. Additionally the scientific research going on based on our graphene has material implications for future profit. Imagine the financial implications if Zen recieves a patent for a graphene/aluminum material that becomes the go to material for airplanes or cars? 

New Message
Please login to post a reply