Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Greetings to all.  This is my post on SI after seeing the August 11th interview with Francis.

ZEN is transitioning from a mining company (with a unique graphite deposit) into a health care company (per Francis). Who saw that coming? Well, I think that there may be a number of companies that could be made from ZEN?

You might have "ZEN Guard" for PPE and "ZEN Testing" for the development and sale of a revolutionary procedure that tests for a broad spectrum of diseases (including deadly ones). Not to mention developments in corrosion protection ("ZEN Corrosion"). diesel fuel additives ("ZEN Fuels"), graphene coatings for HVAC filters (ZEN HVAC), and a company just for the world-class deposit of Albany Graphite (ZEN Mining) Probably even more companies that I didn't get, so feel free to add on to this list.

My interpretation of this interview is that revenue will start slowly and continue to build (currently producing a million mask a day) as more orders are placed and more products come on line. Some of these products will take longer to bring to market (and revenue) than others (e.g. ZEN Testing products will undergo extreme review because of their interaction with the human body).. Several of this "individual companies" have the potential to go TTMA (e.g. "ZEN Fuels" and "ZEN Testing")

My last conjecture is why ZEN is so robust in the graphene development space? I have a theory. When the first thoughts of making graphene from Albany Graphite were being bantered about, the consensus was that wide-spread commercial use of graphene was at least 1-2 decades down the road. It seems that research has now moved the development of graphene applications and the adoption of commercial usage significantly forward. ZEN, with its large supply of Albany Pure (TM), had high quality graphite to experiment with (100 tons on hand and another 800 tons remaining for a bulk sample) and shared it with numerous institutions..

ZEN's on-going collaboration with research universities has taken the company's early work in refining graphene purity and carried it into the refinement of Albany Graphite into graphene. Research into numerous product lines continues and often leads to business partnerships (e.g. Exclusive 5-year contract with McMaster U to test and then market the "TEST" in 'ZEN Testing").

Wish I would be rich this year (some will). But most of us may have to wait as much as five years before the TTMA payoff. It should be lot of fun along the way.

- panamax

New Message
Please login to post a reply