...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

bear, excellent post, very insightful and objective as always. Thanks and much appreciated.

I remain very positive and excited by the science particularly on the RVX side. I am also very heartened by the quality of scientists and advisory board members. If there was not some hope in this science high quality people would not be attracted to spend time on it.

The study of epigenetics seems to be in it's infancy and RVX and Zenith have many years of experience and patents. I agree with you that Zenith is not just a 4 year old company from a scientific POV. It has all of the years of RVX research behind it. 

So as I have stated many times it appears to me that the science is progressing on a steady course and I feel good about that.

I am also willing to "guess" that there is a lot of (business, etc) activity happening in the background.

However, with the exception of Hepalink, we are not seeing new partners stepping in to develop licensing agreements. We are not seeing any evidence of BP taking an interest at this stage. We do not get feedback from RVX/Zenith of reactions to their various scientific presentations.

From my perspective I have no concerns about the financial viability of these companies. I believe there is enough science to attract the money. I also believe that this could very well be break through science.

So now when we come to the investment side of things there is not going to be a payout on the Zenith shares until well into the 2020s (if there is success with a compound) unless some suitor makes a move. There are some obvious potential suitors but from what I have seen they tend to be conservative in their decisions. The impression I get of Don, and perhaps more importantly, Eastern, is that they will not sell out for chump change and they have the financial resources to sustain themselves.

Eastern, NGN and Blackstone (when they had a member on the board) are capitial companies. I am sure they would have links into BP. It is not just Don or Dr Wong trying to get doors opened at BP. RVX/Zenith surely have some leverage with their big shareholders to open doors. Why, aren't (if they are not) these doors getting opened?

Anyway, I guess my post is about what happens when people are left in an information vacuum. 

Finally, Don, or better, one of the scientists, owe us a clear, concise and user friendly status of the zen3696 x mCRPC trial. So as a funny side note, I just had my urologist prostate examinantion this morning. All is well and I won't need zen3694 for now.

Cheers

Toinv

Oct 24, 2017 11:18AM
Oct 25, 2017 09:02AM
Oct 26, 2017 10:24AM
Oct 26, 2017 12:13PM

Nov 02, 2017 03:38PM

Nov 02, 2017 04:29PM

Nov 03, 2017 10:49AM

Nov 03, 2017 10:58AM

Nov 03, 2017 12:07PM
Nov 03, 2017 03:45PM