...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

Yes bear, this really does help me put a rational and reasonable time frame about the zen3694 trial. Thanks.

I took my early perspective from a statement Don made at an update many months ago. His statement was something to the effect that ...we should start to see results in a couple of months AND you'll be amazed to see how fast cancer trials move compared to cardio trials.

Well, by now I certainly should have known better than to believe Don.

However, if significant results do begin to become evident soon it may very well begin to give Zenith a to start having talks with BPs and perhaps create some value. My issue is liquidity. Licensensing agreements could create value. I was far too optimistic that a BP would see some results and jump into a CVR type deal. We have not seen that at RVX but if zen3694 has strong results on mCRPC perhaps there is a chance that one of the BPs could make an early move and buy the entire Zenith processes, compounds and IP set.

Science will proceed in the methodological way that it must. It takes time and there is lots of hit and miss.

GLTA

Toinv 

New Message
Please login to post a reply