...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
Message: Re: Zenith Epigenetics Announces Clinical Trial Collaboration with Pfizer

What a wonderful surprise. I noted the reference to PARP but frankly I thought it was just another one of Don's pipe dreams trying to hype the positives.

Well, I'm wearing egg on my face and I'm doing it with a big smile. I had begun to believe that Don had never gotten in the door at a BP so I have been proven pleasantly very wrong. IMHO this is a huge credibility boaster for both RVX and Zenith. To have this interest from Pfizer in breast cancer given the mCRPC trial is ongoing opens up all kinds of opportunities moving forward.

It may also spark other BPs to pay some attention to both RVX and Zenith! I believe this will build momentum in interest and will boost credbility.

Anyway, I still haven't absorbed this but congrats to Don and his team for making me eat my critical posts. All I was expecting was another funding deal like Hepalink (and many years of trials on zen3694) as Don intimated at the AGM.

Great news. 

Cheers

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply