...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
Message: Re: Zenith Epigenetics Announces Clinical Trial Collaboration with Pfizer

Koo

Perhaps Don's trip to China after the AGM to, as Don stated, do another deal like Hepalink for Zenith is in order to fund their portion of the zen3694 x PARPi trial.

I find it interesting that the PARPi clinical trial is based on pre-clinical trial data and suggests that Pfizer buys into the underlying hypothesis of why it could work.

This trial also gives some validation to the opportunity/strategy Don stated at the AGM that it is a much easier sell to help pharmas sell more of their existing drugs than competing directly with them. Given the number of drugs that zen3694 works with there could be many more buyers if validated in the new trial.

It looks like the brand impact (increased awareness, credibility, interest, etc) may take some time to sink in for both companies.

I imagine it will take some time to get things rolling like the trial design, contracts, FDA and/or EU approval, etc but it still is fantastic news with little Zenith Epi teaming with Pfizer. I am positively shocked that Pfizer is stepping up at such and early stage.

With Pfizer's eyes on cancer and Zenith having some apparent credibility they may also be looking closely ay BoM.

Finally, I hope that the PR people are ready to leverage this to the hilt for profile and credibility for both companies.

GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply