...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

I'll lay out my problem with ZHCLF.

Looking at ZHCLF on Marketwatch's site, the trading history starts at July 10, 2020 with an assigned value of $0.001.  On Sept.9, 2020 it drops to $0.0001...1/100th of a penny.

If these shares are coming from Zenith Capital Corp's real/legal float, who the fork is selling real Zenith Capital Corp (ZCC for short here)shares on the OTC at 1/10 of a cent?  This makes no sense to me.  The implied value is $1.50 to $2 USD (from private placements over the last few years) and all of  sudden we have ZCC/ZHCLF shares listed at 1/10 to 1/100th of a cent between July and Oct. 2020?!?!?  The first trade I see is 3,964 @0.001 for $4 bucks??? Who does that? Doesn't make sense to me.

If ZHCLF shares are legitimate and they represent 1 share of ZCC, has anyone holding ZHCLF received any corporate correspondence from ZCC via your broker?  Like the notification for the AGM where shareholders could vote their shares on the election of Directors etc.?  If the answer is Yes, then I'll agree you are holding something that represents a share in ZCC.  I'm not convinced they are legit yet but I'd like to know definitively.

I was not exactly impressed with Don's answer to the ZHCLF question either.  Very vague, took a position that assumes zero liability or responsibility and was a total cya statement in my opinion.

I'll pose this question to IR and see if they respond. "If I hold 1000 shares of ZHCLF and ZCC is acquired for $10/share, am I the shareholder of record for 1000 shares of ZCC and will I receive a settlement of $10,000 for my shares"  I'll let you know if they respond.

New Message
Please login to post a reply