...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
Message: Zenith Epigenetics Proudly Supports Rare Disease Day ZEN-3694 Expands Development to Include Multiple Rare Oncology Indications Calgary, Alberta--(N

NBB,,My sentiments exactly,,,and Tada I agree, we should all sit and wait and not express dissatisfaction with our business model or timings,,and lack of info and data,,,however,, as you say I should just exit,,if this is true that the best choice is to exit, which I disagree with,,,then why would anyone stay,,,,,here we are giving oral to some of the largest bio firms in the world and we cant wipe our own backside! We have a responsibility to shake the management tree!!!!,,, What is preventing ZENE from moving forward with other molecules with biotechs which have specific interest in the suspected capabilites of that particular molecule ,,or do we actually have other molecules of any importance?...what about,,a listing on the venture,,or TSX or in ther US. From the outside it looks like BP is directing all,,and the valuation of what we have invested in is being held back so that no other deeppockets can enter the play and drive that same valuation up.Imagine getting real good news!,,What do we do?.,..we cant move our shares easily,,,the liquidation of shares becomes a real issue to us all. I see ZENE as being more plausible being worth $$$ at some point,,,when,,,we are not to know,,,,RVX,,well,,,thats just a personal bank for the senior insiders,,,,,5 years now and not an I dotted or a T crossed by that team!!,,,5 years,,you imagine,,sitting on your hands for 5 years,,,,confused and ignored by all,,investors,,,and the competition!!,,History has been recorded and supports the above and is my personal opinion only. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply