Welcome to the Crius Energy Trust Discussion Forum

Free
May 06, 2013 12:22PM
May 06, 2013 12:27PM

i guess we are a group of four/five......i had posted earlier this will become a boring board.....if we are not talking customer base/dividend yield/shareprice and/or the occasional humor.....then it will continue as same old same old......

sooooooooooooooooooooooo............anyone got any favorite picks other than argonaut in the golds exploration and/ or producing............i still have a wack of sangold(sgr) and at 0.18? its a producer and explorer.....at this price its good value if they can turn there act around in the next 2-5 years..............its your turn

in the base metals donner metals(DON)......is in a joint venture with xastra..... property is going into production shortly and is an explorer.....price o.12.......its your turn

in the silver domain.....silver standard(sso).......is a silver producer and explorer and still has a 20% piece of pretium(pvg).......its your turn

in the ukrainium world fissionukrainium(fcu)(the symbol was supposed to be fuc....too naughty) their play at paterson south is developing a nice story.....price 0.57?....its your turn

i know iknow who gives a rats behind... anyways its tooney tuesday and i am going to can f...ky fried chicken....i am batching it and i do not feel like cooking... have a good day

May 07, 2013 07:20PM
May 08, 2013 08:49AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply