Free

It takes time to aborb all that was presented. As Jon said, a few took extensive notes, I did not, and I asked a couple of people if they planned to summarize a few things...time permitting I believe they will.

Here's my quick take:

• nothing Earth shattering
  • suspect from the comments, the focus is to finalize settlements with the remaining "thieves", forget about messing around any further in CO, the term used was "get out of dodge" then file round 3.
  • IMO, look for all to settle and not big bucks
  • also suspect next filing won't be any place close to CO...LOL
  • re-exam is a snag and we may be looking at another year re: 774/737
  • NUNCHI is real!!! A real patent pending, with 5 additional patent filings that followed the basic idea/concept...CAPICHE PRAVDA...LOL
  • they spent at least 40 minutes on the NUNCHI topic, being run/beta tested on Verizon's 3G network...Verizon not involved, just using the network as a "customer" just like us, and done so in there lab
  • Pat, Fred and Alan all participated in the NUNCHI part. The PPT/video etc was excellent....THIS IS THE REAL DEAL HERE
  • FACEBOOK was mentioned at least a dozen times during the presentation, as a reference to social networking...carrot or a real thing...?????
  • prospective partners...plural, are being talked to re: NUNCHI

I will stop here...sorry I was late to post, GUIDIO was hungry AGAIN...LOL. I really enjoyed seeing familar faces and new ditto. Thanks to all who introduced themselves to each other...it was a real pleasure. We have some nice people on various boards, who "laid down their weapons" and we all had great chats.

I may have further comments after seeing others input.

CHEERS...

New Message
Please login to post a reply