Free

It was great to meet Joe in person, don't let him kid you, he is Guido :0)

Mostly everything Joe said was right on, eVU is all but dead except for outstanding units, they still get ongoing revenues from the content loading and maintenance. The Nunchi demo was awesome, I believe that they barely scratched the surface of what this is capable of, and if eDig plays there cards right, which I believe they will this time, this could be huge. Think of it as us partnering with one large, or many small companies. Allan Cocumelli said it best when he was asked what the clients have been asking, can it do this? can it do that? His answer was yes, it can do that!!! This is so much bigger than we have all been thinking, this app can be used in so many ways it could literally boggle your mind thinking about it. I thought about it all the way back to Carlsbad, and my wife who accompanied me for the first time kept saying over and over, we have to buy more shares, we have to buy more shares!! And that is something she has not said for a long time :0) My take on Pat Nunally, and Allan Cocumelli is that these guys are dudes that get things done! Cocumelli in particular was way more outspoken than Fred ever was, and Fred even said at one point "We have already said way more than I wanted to."

Clarification, the ruling from Judge Krieger was exactly that a ruling. When a Judge gives an OPINION, it is a ruling. We grilled them over that for a while, and suffice it to say they have a strategy in place to deal with it, and they are working it. Pray for the USPTO to come back and validate the patents with even stronger language that will take us well past that issue.

That's all I can remember at the moment, met Joe, Jonztheman, drvn, and bankerson at the meeting. All nice guys, and we all ain't getting any younger. This one guy named Frank was really gettin into Fred, and I didn't put 2 and 2 together until I walked out to my car and saw the word "SUNPOOP" on a car license tag, then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Woody Norris was there as well, and we all got a chance to at least shake hands with him. Side Note, he has really white teeth :0)

New Message
Please login to post a reply