Free
Apr 03, 2012 03:56PM
Apr 03, 2012 05:13PM
Apr 03, 2012 05:32PM
Apr 03, 2012 05:45PM
Apr 03, 2012 06:01PM

I have been thinking alot lately about that little word if that can lead to so many things.

IF

Edig was a baseball team would Fred still be the manager

Edig was a football or basketball team would Fred still be the head coach

Edig were a university would the Board of Trustees have let Fred spend more time with his family

Edig let Doni, emit, and sman do just that could things be much worse

Before those in charge delete my message for repetitive negativity, I am trying to be thought provoking. If you still own this stock the next time that the proxys are mailed out are you going to (1) just throw it in the trash and think my votes won't matter (2) just mark where it says that the company recommends vote yes for all or (3) speak with your shares and vote against some or all of the board. They, after all, are responsible for hiring the CEO. If you think that the market would not like such turn over and most of the board removed what could it do--drive the stock price down to next to nothing? Or, might some fresh blood get this little company moving in the right direction. I do not know the answer, but I do know that I will vote against the member of the Board that has not attended a ASM for the last three years and make decisions on the others when the time comes.

Apr 03, 2012 06:33PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply