Free

Why hasn't EDIG address publicly if they were attending the CES".

My answer: If they were an exhibitor we'd already know as it's public info. 2 years in a row, they stated to have been there in a PR, mid-Feb 10-Q or both...I don't remember. We don't know if they are conducting private meetings by invitation again this year, why do they have to tell us until after the fact? Private does not mean public...

"Where are we in the product lifecycle of Nunchi"

My answer: the patents are good for 20 years. They have stated their direction is IP as their "product" meaning, we are out of the widget business.

MY ANSWER 20 YRS ... OF BEING AT THE - ( RIGHT TIME ... RIGHT PLACE )

WHO DOES NUNCHI BENEFIT?

Nunchi keeps users better informed and connected while reducing the need for their attention to communication.

Nunchi gives wireless operators new service categories which they can rely on to increase network traffic revenue.

Nunchi delivers new levels of revenue to data consolidators (such as major search engines) who can use Nunchi to gather and disseminate marketing information.

Why CES is ad industry's most important event of the year

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101317354

"It's become all about consumers; people are using devices and changing their behavior and it's happening at a rapid pace," said Starcom MediaVest Group CEO Laura Desmond. "Marketers see this event as the key place to see what's now and what's next and how to put consumers at the center so they can reach and market effectively."

Said Keith Weed, CMO of Unilever, the world's second largest advertiser: "We want to be on the leading edge, we want to be able to connect with people where they are." And where they are, Weed says, is on mobile devices, using wearable devices like fitness monitors, and using digital technology in cars. "The same people who are on their mobile phones are eating Ben & Jerry's."

Weed is also looking for new start-ups in which Unilever's marketing venture fund could invest. The idea is to find tech-driven companies in the marketing space that will give Unilver's brands innovative ways to reach consumers. For example, Unilever invested in a mobile marketing company called Brandtone, which allows the company to deliver mobile ads not just to smartphones, but more basic feature phones around the world. Now, the consumer products company is hunting for the next technological innovation to allow it to reach consumers in a more efficient way.

.... I can see Fred Pretty Busy at CES ( Private meetings ) - based on these company's needs - insert HANDAL , and there newly defined role.

Another Note : regarding Sensors .... google : ingestible sensors ( Amazing Stuff).

Happy New Year to you all , and may this be the year we have all awaited for !!

New Message
Please login to post a reply