Free
Jan 03, 2015 10:34AM
Jan 03, 2015 10:44AM

Hi Ron,

I called Fred when noticing the PR's suddenly stopped under Handal.

I did not particularly like the answer as to why, but I'll say it was a Handal & Assoc decision.

From Nov 12 PR, it's mentioned like this...

Continued Flash-R™ licensing success – e.Digital entered into several new licensing agreements arising from lawsuits it filed. Responsible manufacturers and suppliers of Flash memory storage devices have settled these cases in recognition of the Company’s intellectual property rights. The Company continues to defend its rights under its Flash-R™ patent portfolio with cases pending against several notable companies including SanDisk, GoPro, Micron, and Seagate.

Aug 13 with a qty...

Continued Flash-R™ licensing success – New licensing agreements produced increased revenues and a profitable first fiscal quarter. Eight new agreements resulted from lawsuits filed in December 2013 against manufacturers and suppliers of Flash memory storage devices. Patent enforcement progress continues in other pending cases including those against SanDisk, GoPro, Toshiba, Seagate and Intel.

These were the last ones PR'd...

05/20/2013
05/14/2013

The question remains, why did Tony & Company have Fred stop?

Many here met Tony at the 8-29-13 SHM. We all came to the same conclusion, smart guy, very likeable.

People hire law firms for lots of reasons as do corporations etc, the attorneys expect you to take his/her advice...they are the experts.

We don't have to like it, but we should respect it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply