Free

letgo..I'm still here reading all comments...not much to say form my prospective lately.

My prospective is, I'm watching the IOT unfold very similar to watching EEPROM or more tuned (NOR) unfold. Where the industry moved to a more advanced trapped electron memory .....flash(NAND)....with lots of big news events. Where e.Digital owned, through documented IP, some very slick and valuable short cuts to employ both instances. The NOR vs NAND memory issue was a very divided and sided industry issue....boiling down to e.g... Intel constituents (NOR) vs. the rest of the industry(NAND)

For the above, I never anticipated just how politically charged and engineered our legal systems are and, they are, without a doubt in my mind.... From congress to the judicial....big money bends it all as they need.

It's not about best invention, it's about very deep pockets in circumventing our entire system. For the courts that reviewed e.Digitals litigation considerations regarding NOR vs NAND memory issues and what e.Digital prescribed to employ both instances....they ALL understood....and ignored by, what I consider, conditioned ignorance.

The courts, more or less, insisted that e.Digital could not employ both instances....Not until the very end did a court conclude that e.Digitals methods do employ both types of memory under differing conditions...with or without RAM....for both types!!

The judicial system does not apologize that's for sure, what a waste of life and effort. The only thing we got out of it...we were right....if there's any solace in that.

I'm just hoping that the prior patented short cuts in computing along with subsequent patented platforms drive the NUNCHI platform in ways others can not even fathom. Handal seems to think so, as he seems to have tied on for the duration.

The same news floats big time now around IOT from the same or similar companies...Where you have wonder, who owns what in the way of IP in this massive maze of news? Or better, what company wants to own what, with regard to straight out documented IP?

Does straight out documented IP even matter any more? As the USPTO is wearing two hats now....where it grants patents in one instance and dissolves them away in another.

I guess some day we might get an answer.

GLTA

doni

New Message
Please login to post a reply