Free

Hit A Homer;

Your effort is commendable. Thank you.

I hope that SEC will do something positive like: convicting FF of bankruptcy fraud.

My heart aches when I think about what EDIG could have done with 14 new patents, knowing that we used to be a viable company based on the income from one product (eVu) and EDIG touted at the time that eVu device was designed based on a "pending patent" which never materialized at the end.

A year ago, there was so much possibilities that buggels the mind. Like emit recently said, EDIG is a lost cause for me also. However, IMHO, presently there are two parties in the pool for the new patents ownership claims.

One being "the investors" and the other is "PN." The recent sketchy information is telling me that PN is very active in claiming his rights of the patents ownership and our side (sman and the able few) is seemingly inactive.

That paints the picture of whom will end up owning the whole ball of wax, and there is no telling why he would want to share any of that with this party. Greet is not exclusive to any one person.

Again, above thoughts are IMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply