Welcome To The FTS Group Free Hub On AGORACOM

Free

Skee...

Excuse my rant this morning...I don't own any FLIP anymore but lost money :-(

14.173M common shares issued (approx.) and SG + his holding company together own 10M common shares....

No filing found for the supposed 60% owned by FLIP so we don't know who really has the suggested "preferred" shares (as settlement of the lawsuit?...who knows), so SG owns approx 70% of EYSM..until filings say what the heck has really happened in the past nine months for FLIP...

If FLIP has been vacated due to the lawsuit(s), then SG has hitched himself to the EYSM bandwagon...the fact that the last 10-Q for flip was filed on Aug 20, 2008, tells me that FLIP is probably (actually?) toast...

The FAQs on the Elysium website were published to their website prior to June 30 2008...old news and no filings...perhaps someone else owns each of the three companies...for example ..is Seeworld now owned by the original owner in payment of his $1m loan to FTS?...etc...etc...

All the above is a huge messy scandal...my only interest at this point is any possible recovery of losses due to possible mismanagement and/or possible stock fraud...

All the above and this mornings rant are pure speculation on my part and are my personal opinion only! The comments may be coincidental to the the real facts or may be totally at odds to the real facts in the FTS story...only FTS and EYSM filings to the SEC will shed any light on the veracity of the facts.........

Be sure to do your own due diligence...

New Message
Please login to post a reply