Welcome To The FTS Group Free Hub On AGORACOM

Free
Message: Big time problems up here in Toronto for SG and DR???

Big time problems up here in Toronto for SG and DR???

posted on Feb 04, 2009 01:35PM

Below is a communication I rec'd from a former employee of "On The Go", the company supposedly bought by FTS Group last year. I am not able to determine its validity so be sure to do your own due diligence and do not accept this information as the truth. It does sound genuine and I do not have any reason to doubt its veracity. Consequently I am communicating it to allow readers to make their own inquiries and determine their own opinions by verifying the comments.

....Not sure if you want to share this or not, but as a former employee of the company, I don't wish to post it...
That being said - I have just gotten off the phone with the Ministry of Labour (that's the way we north of the 49th spell it) up here in Toronto. They were following up on claims which I and my fellow former OTG employee brethren, filed back in July after FTS constructively dismissed us all by not paying us on July 15th.
The net result of the conversation was that the Ministry of Labour and that Revenue Canada are now ready to escalate their claim against SG and DR (personal liability as directors of the company) and start legal proceedings against them.
The Cdn government are owed in the neighbourhood of $750k in payroll taxes and GST, plus there is over $250k in lost wages claims...

New Message
Please login to post a reply