Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I have owned and accumulated LBSR for 3 years, and I know the company history and accomplishments very very well. I am going to tell a little story that covers back to May 2010.

We all know well what caused the nineteen cent run that late summer of 2010. Northern Dyanasty came to help LBSR out and away from the grasp of our toxic financing with Alpha and Platinum. The joint venture with NAK we never signed, but gave us time with the million dollar sale of a few Alaskan claims. Perhaps Ron Thiessen returning us a favor for flying ZTEM over his pebble.

That ZTEM in AK sure looked amazing, as did the hole in one blue core. Quite a few things happened after that hole in one. In my mind it proved the power of ZTEM and direct cost savings by limiting waisted drill holes. Not to mention proving DR. Guilbert's Caldera theory and book. Two other significant events occured after the blue core came up. What Northern Dynasty and MGIB did was a tad bit strange and telling about the projected and probable value of Liberty Star's claims.

So, Northern Dynasty calls the loan, and then forgives the loan after buying more of our claims, including the one drilled hole and the blue core that goes along with the sale. I guess that one drill core was worth five million dollars to NAK. And then the very next day along comes "Mr. Bigs" MGIB and files liens on our claims, that include the blue core drill site and claim.

To be continued......

SRK,s

MLV

Chuck

AZ ZTEM

Geoteck

Fixed wing and throw in a helo

Bisbee

Phelps Dodge

Permit ready

India and China

New S1 and 500K loan