Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: The American Dream! Thank You Goes Out to Jim Briscoe!

I first bought LBSR stock in the beginning of August 2010 for $0.023 and have continued to accumulate this stock for the last three years. Yes, I was on the ride up to $.195 at the end of August 2010 and have not sold one share yet! This year, I bought as low as $0.125.

I met Jim Briscoe early this year in Tucson. He gave me a personal tour of the Liberty warehouse/office facility and Jim’s meticulously categorized massive archives/library of info/data/maps accumulated throughout his career. Right after this meeting: Jim, Tracy Meyer and I then participated in a tour of the ASARCO Mission Mine copper mine/production facilities just southwest of Tucson. Tracey set up everything in two days, “Thank You Tracy” for making this all happen on short notice!

Thank you Jim Briscoe! For this new message board! It is a refreshing development and I look forward to the message board growing with your current investors and new yet to come investors!

I have been a looker and not a poster on the iHub LBSR message board. I have looked through all the excellent DD from many posters there. My “Top Favorites” over the last three years are valuepro, HKipp, deadjim and Ilhabella777 each with different perspectives. All of them have checked in on this new message board except for Bella. Thank you’s go out to these posters and many more not listed that provide the same insightful postings. I look forward to many more postings from “You All” on this new message board.

One must do their own DD and make their own decision for investing LBSR, this is not my place. In my opinion, LBSR is a far cry from sham as portrayed by several iHub posters with what appears to be motives to only discredit LBSR for their own personal gains.

When I met Jim Briscoe, what I saw was a “Down to Earth” man with tremendous energy, dedication, a life time of experience to share with his investors and last but not least a man living the American Dream. As an investor, I too now have the opportunity to participate in the American Dream with LBSR stock!

Thank You Jim!

New Message
Please login to post a reply