Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

"i wondering how often jim brisco talks to the share holders?"

Who really cares, and why would you ask me, I'm not his apponitment secretary? And I don't have access to his phone records (including conference calls), ...and what makes you think that I would?

If you mean scheduled public meetings (as opposed to "talks"), I still don't have the information because I don't bother to collect it. Why should I?

Having said that, there were an awfull lot scheduled meetings with shareholders and interested others last year, or did you somehow escape all of the notices?

Frankly, I think you need to do a little more of your own DD before you put up your messages. You keep embarrasing yourself, or havn't you noticed?

BTW, the word is "shareholders", not "share holders".

New Message
Please login to post a reply