Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Oct 07, 2013 01:26PM

As one with a business background, and not having heard this term in common useage, I can only speculate that something profound is brewing, that what seems to be a delay in this regard may well relate to clearances to had from legal counsel before news breaks.

...major or partial restructuring of the company, corporate transaction, a significant big name partner, Dennison Mines to take over NPSP, JB retiring ??? Could be anything, but I very seriously doubt it's going to be anything close to routine. It will look nothing at all like anything we've seen before from this company.

Executive address? Bring it on.

VP

Oct 07, 2013 04:44PM

Oct 08, 2013 01:36AM

Oct 08, 2013 08:33AM

Oct 08, 2013 09:27AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply