Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Looking at dictionary definintions between "humongous" and "profound", the first refers strictly to size, the later can include not only intelectual depth, but other terms that can be constuded to having geological implications. See 2a and 2b below.

From Merriam-Webster Online --

Full Definintion of PROFOUN

1a : having intellectual depth and insight
b : difficult to fathom or understand
2a : extending far below the surface
b : coming from, reaching to, or situated at a depth : deep-seated <a profound sigh>

3a : characterized by intensity of feeling or quality
b : all encompassing : complete <profound sleep> <profound deafness>

Given the above, it would make sense that counsel would not approve use of the word "humongous", but find "profound" acceptable.

VP
New Message
Please login to post a reply