Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Rob McEwen, a mining executuve whose career I've admired for years, expects the price of gold (POG) to reach 5 thousand dollars per ounce over the next 3-4 years, and starting very soon. I've been into a couple of his ventures and done well with them.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101918394?__source=yahoo|finance|headline|headline|story&par=yahoo&doc=101918394#.

If POG moves up like that, it will drag along other metals too, and push mining stocks in general at least as high as the move that we experienced into about 1980-81. That means that "even turkeys will fly" up by several hundred percent over this period, and companies with real and growing assets will move up by multiples of that!

Please note that in the history of mining, booms come on average about 2-3 times per century, and the last major move ended 33 years ago. Even then, that move was not quite like those going into and through WWs I & II.

My point is, don't be too eager to trade out of a good thing just because you may have made a few dollars. Stay with a winner, which I'm sure this will be - Hay Mountain, Walnut Creek, and at least 8 more as yet to be named prospects in SE Arizona alone. This company and it's spin-offs will be busy for generations.

All aboard! (Sorry, I once worked for a railroad.)

VP

New Message
Please login to post a reply