Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Liberty Star CEO to Visit East Asia for Naru Capital Roadshow Showcasing...

Also, and as bad as it seemed today, price action still remained within the longest and narrowest trading range the stock has ever experienced - from late July to present, and between 0.0143 cents down to about 0.0127.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=LBSR+Interactive

On the surface, nothing has changed except the market interpreted today's news to mean there will be no JV annoucement in the next few days, or even the next couple of weeks. Nothing else changed, and there is no evidence the market is correct anyway. So there should be little reason for the share price to seriously break down from here, especially given the low trading volumes.

While I will not predict higher prices for tomorrow, or the next day, I don't see this breaking too much below the recent trading range. And if the mining sector can get some support from seasonality, we could even see it break above resistence - given so much devistation elsewhere among explorers (while LBSR has remained somewhat flat over the last 9 weeks).

Certainly this is no time to bail, or speculate on getting in at much lower prices.

...my opinion, anyway, and just thinking out loud again.

VP

New Message
Please login to post a reply