Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

I have to go back to what the Fed is doing and combine that with continuingly lower oil prices. Lower oil is not something this administration can take credit for. They didn't plan it, they didn't want it, and, in fact, they tried to kill the oil companies as they have some miners and coal producers, but they lost in that effort (thanks to fracking and new discoveries ON PRIVATE LAND).

In the mid- to long-term, this is all very highly inflationary, not disinflationary as the superficial evidence suggests (and upon which the market reacts). Note that while gasoline prices seem to be at new lows today, the price of oil has actually been rising and is well off it's recent lows - more mixed signals.

Meanwhile based metals markets today are sending mixed messages, so what's happening in precious metals is not as damagaging as it would appear, in my opinion. And while bullion prices today look really, really bad, and they are, miners are not doing as badly as yesterday, at least not so far.

Anyway, metals prices are not all that much a concern in the exploration business, if drilling proves a significant find. The market is always looking for the next Hemlo, Voisey's Bay, or Olympic Dam (or Bisbee or Hay Mountain). LBSR just needs to get that first drill into the ground.

VP

New Message
Please login to post a reply