Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Thanks for that VP didn't look too hard except over at Yahoo! They didn't have the info. I remember thinking back when it was up to 20 cents that I sure wish I could get in at that time when it was under a penny. Well folks now is your chance. If you liked it at 20 cents or 10 cents or five cents or one cent you'll love it now. It's like Buffet says be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful. Honestly, compared to what any of us have into this already what's a couple more hundred bucks if you have it and are convinced that this is a high risk high reward opportunity? The thing is if you know you might lose your money that is the risk. You can invest in Franco Nevada or some other strong company if you need to reduce your risk. As long as you can sleep at night that's what matters. I've picked some duds. Like ANV which looked like a great company. But you have to do some research and I've read a lot of what is out there about LBSR. So you have to do your due diligence don't listen to anyone but yourself. Trust your gut. Like I sais before. I like the story. They've been doing the work meticulously. I'd rather have somebody do the work and be conservative rather than some person just paying some marketers promoting it as a pump and dump. It's rough but you have to weigh your risk and how much out of your portfolio you can risk. Jim Rogers advice then asked what he did he said all he does is read. It's like doing homework. How much time and effort do you put in? I've done my homeworks and feel comfortable. There will be a need for copper. China is building the new Silk Road. What do you think the AIIB is all about? Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank. How many countries applied to the join the bank? Most players in the East and West.
New Message
Please login to post a reply