Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I've had a day to digest the newest PR. I guess I'm just feeling a bit of dejavu. Company raises hope of something big only to delay it indefinitely. Big Chunk in Alaska. Managed to get a drill in the ground and it paid off by paying off debt. We never really were told exactly what the drill result were but they must have been pretty good. Then we were told we would be drilling other claims in Big Chunk but weather was bad it would have to wait...then all sudden Hay Mountain was the big push. No talk of Alaska at all. I know the political environment is bad and it will have to wait I guess.

Our hopes were raised again with the "deal" with NPSP. Now that deal is in apparent limbo??

Finally, waiting for several months on financing partner for Hay Mountain. I guess timing is everything because now is not a good time to do that project and we are going to try and do other projects/claims while still trying to find partner for HM.

Hopefully we can start mining within a year....hopefully. I say that because nothing this company has done has come in on time the last three years or so.

Tracy promotes the fact that LBSR is good trading opportunity. May be true but some of us are not daytraders...we are in it for the pot at end of rainbow !!

Still, with all that, I believe LBSR will make the right moves and pay off for everyone...just going to have to wait a little longer than I thought.

KRM

New Message
Please login to post a reply