Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Hi KRM

We are in the same boat I also like you really have no experience in this mining sector but I just was told by a friend who is with Lbsr for years. He advice me if I want to make money like in
at least 5 years invest in this company that was in september 2011.
My first shares I bought it at 5 cents. Now I really like spend time on the computer watching this stock especially when is up even a little bit. I'm aware since the beginning that it's not for
sure that this stock will be higher that we will be rich one day. Among my wife and son we had
spend about or around $10k and we have about 1,300,000 shares. I know we can loose it all
Like I said I barely understand mining process or terminologies but I like everything is happening with this company according with JB and BOD and coming very soon those 2 holes
drilling in Hay Mountain. We are praying that they bring good results for more drilling and finally mining or producing copper and other metals.
I always follow what VP post over here he is one of the few here with a vast or big skills about
mining stocks hope this company success as we all expect in the very near future . I will 57 early next month and planning to retire at 60 because this company bright future I think in 3 more years many good things will happens with LBSR in good ways economically.
This coming week we should have some good news about quiet period ends, native plants and drilling permits for mid January first 2 holes to be drilled.

Go JB and BOD and all of us shareholders for a great future we all will have a big smile

lvargas from rainy south florida

New Message
Please login to post a reply