Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I have always seen China thru the eyes of having Defeated the British Empire by the surender of Hong Kong and the Macau Proventure to China from the long standing accord of "eternity" bound to the British Empire, eternity only lasted to 1999. That was the economic fuse which exploded for China period. China owes all of its success to the United States for liberation from the Japanese of WWII escapade and also to Great Brittan for the vast economic Giant they had built in Hong Kong. The leadership of China are taking dark paths in their social expirement these days and behind the economic slowdown they have created are lots and lots of Political blunders, meaning that they are not so smart on the global emergence which has happened for them only because of Hong Kong. Yes lots of money is floating around but only because of Hong Kong as the leading GIANT flaming the Chinese economy. When mainland China messes with a "slowdown" of their economy i think it is more of an uncontrolled implossion or blunder of managment in the Government of mainland missmanagments, PERIOD! Yes they may correct this error but more so when they do and when the PLanet wises up and realizes that true economic EXPLOSION needs to come from Europe and the USA, not downplaying China but the "Olde Guard" is the problem. For so so growth we already know that demand is outpacing actual supply. So if the Far East can get it right in the next 15 years then that Supercycle will blossom in that decade and a half period. Thats my take or outlook as it only took China 15 years to get to a slowdown in their economy from 1999. If they knew what they were doing their economy would still be in high gear. Demand for supplies will RULE, not China.

New Message
Please login to post a reply