Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

My Scottrade works just fine. I know this is your kind of story Sir, so i do want you to know that the Bank of Japan is looking at choices, just very recently they went into the negative on interst rates. The bigger picture is telling. Either print a mass of YEN orfind a way to make the YEN valuable agin. They are being hush hush on any further commitments. Gold is the one path that is re apearing. So could that happen? Switzerland was at the gate in their decision to go Gold standard about 2 years ago. The scarcity of Gold is what could give it far greater bankable security. IMO, it is the only feasable choice in that Gold can be tied to a commidity pricing on an open market so that jewelry Gold and Reserve Gold valuation follow. All i know is something is afoot here and Gold is suggested by more than a few at this time and numbers could grow easily. Esentially Gold IMO could become the METAL of Despiration that could balance Global economies. If Gold goes into ISOLATION by a consortium of Governments then it will become a Global standard of net to float currencies. Questions are easy answers are scarce. (BEAR) BULL in mind, many forcasters had very high valuation on Gold per ounce and with however the fiat money goes, GOLD seems to be getting HOT allover.

New Message
Please login to post a reply