Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

If you are talking about Jim's presentation at MoneyShow, it is three weeks from today (May 17th).  Not sure what I am anticipating.  If there are actually people who attend his presentation who are looking for good 'alternative investments (which is what he will be talking about), then I think he will be able to convince them LBSR is worth their money.  But obvously there are other alternative investment speakers that will be attempting to do the same.

The big problem I see is the competition for time.  Somebody else mentioned there are 143 speakers for sessions over three full days - from about 8am to 7pm - with fourteen others also speaking on alternative investments.  There are always 'free' sessions going on, but I am getting a lot of e-mails to sign up for 'Master' sessions (which cost about $75) - big name people talking about big time investment strategies.  There are 3-4 other free sessions going on during Jim's time, and at least one Master session.  So who knows how many will actually pick Jim's.

Looking forward to going.  Have corresponded with Jim by e-mail, but never met him.  It will be good to meet the crew, altho I was hoping more of the Board would be there.

If I win $1M or so, we will have our drilling money.

New Message
Please login to post a reply