Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
May 29, 2017 12:42PM
May 29, 2017 01:59PM
May 29, 2017 08:50PM
May 30, 2017 11:22AM

May 30, 2017 11:40AM

HELLO Wesley:  I dont recal hearing from you in some time, but i do clearly remember that your suppositions are well worth the reading in a positive way,, as i have made the same mental note here today,, KUDOS for being true to form.  My point here is that years ago i read about 1 particular EXP company that took over 21 years of EXPLORATION statring in 1984 thru 2006, and in excess of 2 Billion dollars to advance(finally) a project into PRODUCTION.  Production as note'ed is the Pinacle of success in EXP cos as you know.  That said let me be blunt very blunt, I hate the waiting and i hate the roller coaster RIDE,, But i always remind myself that this is the nature of EXP cos, it is the norm and VERY much to be anticipated in virtually every company i have invested in ( MANY100s MANY100s of) and every one has all of these gyrations, twists and turns.  The biggest KEY to the rational of a WHITE KNUCKLE RIDE is INVESTING in EXP companies.  So i dont want this to lead into complaining about another curve in  the ROAD to SUCCESS and by saying that LBSR should never have any curves on the ROAD to PRODUCTION!  YUP EXPECT more curves and the more curves the merrier, RIGHT (!), just like a Beautiful WOMAN, see what i mean(?)!  ALAS if we are fortunate to have the E.Silverbelle placed back into our active inventory all the better.  

PS: on a side note, i do know that interest is redilally available for the E,SilverBelle, will it surface in the next 15 minutes or 15 days, (MAYBE) and maybe not quite that soon.  on another note, i do know that Asarco dosent want or desire to run out of ore to process at their MILL, so what does that tell us?

May 30, 2017 12:57PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply