Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Two major missteps by Majors of recent.  That these two couldnt sniff out a good investment, PLACE for a great return for their money is the "misstep" on their part, IMO!  If only they put their cash into HM(?),only!  Plunder number 1 is one of the greatest Mining companies in the USA blasts their way into OIL,  from ore to oil, a major blunder which nearly cost them everything outside of a chapter 11.  Blunder number 2 is Hunter "D", ( notice hopw cleverly i coded their names, lol) they put MUCHO money into a gold claim then back out of deal at great expense.  If either of these cos had any vision they would of made an investment in HM and knocked off al of the mandy pandie.  Espically Hunter "D",, espically Hunter "D"!  Now let me circle the wagons for JB,  IMO JB wants to be the all-in guy for HM that is IF JB can get some cash action online,, SUCH AS THE East Silverbelle.  From thence onward to the HM with some cash in hand and Phase 1 drills are turning.  Dont think of this as strage as in the mineral world such happens to be more of the norm.  So lets say that the phase(1) is very worthy/telling of great prospect, likely we move on to Phase (2) anon.  Having said all of that IMO JBs first quest is to go it alone so that the (HM) will be much more of an inhouse deal in favor of both parties thence.  Such a move would highly preserve our PPS (IMO)!  I may be tossing horseshoes at the target, but as i recall close counts in Horseshoes and throwing darts and in investing in Jr mining cos!  Good luck to all of us patient guys and gals!

New Message
Please login to post a reply