Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I'm frustrated like many of you that we haven't had any bigger investors to get the drills moving. But if you folks need to sell that's ok as I have a buy order in!!! So let me hit that will ya? Anyway, this whole depression in the metals can't last forever. There is a reason why the JBs, Rick Rules, Doug Caseys, Eric Sprotts, Shawn Ryans, etc. keep playing the game. Because they know it will pay off when history maybe won't repeat but rhymes.

Let's do something productive and create a list of why we are in Liberty Star to begin with. I think valuepro should edit and add to this list just as a reminder. Maybe repost it once in awhile so we don't forget. Unless we can get a stickie. I just pick him since he's been posting the longest that I know of dating back to the yahoo board. And he's good at corralling cats - I mean keeping morale up. ;p Her's a few of mine:

1. JBs long history as a geologist and his partner that literally wrote the book on porphyry copper deposits

2. JB thinks copper will be $10 a pound I think he said within 10 years

3. Electric cars take 3x the copper as a regular car

4. The potential of the other properties

5. A multi mineral deposit in Hay Mountain

6. The deal where anyone that gets to look at the data needs to sign a 25? year moratorium on discussing that data

7. Modern day exploration and mining techniques 

8. The new Silk Road for the 21st Century will require a whole lotta minerals

Anyway, I remain optimistic. I've been buying since .04 in 2011. I'm down too. But I'm also doubling down as well. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply