Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Im not sure what to make of this. On one hand it looks like good news: Streety and Munroe both have backgrounds which seem like would be a great asset to LBSR. One has experience in land development (not sure if a mine would fall into a similar category, it is a sort of development), he's worked securing mineral rights (which Im sure JB has plenty of experience but it helps) and he helped found a bank. That tells me he's most likely got $ connections. The other guy is a lawyer with a somewhat similar background. It seems as though somethings brewing. Both guys are from Florida, is that a positive or negative? My interpretation is 2 guys in Florida being interested in the Arizona desert should be good news, especially with their backgrounds. However, why didnt JB say anything about this? Is it something he was hoping he could slip in unnoticed, or are there some kind of rules that prohibit him from doing so? To me, this is all very curious to say the least. I want to read it as something exciting about to happen but at the same time, the way things have been unfolding, I see it as a possible caution sign. It could be nothing, it could be bad, or it could be a sign of something we have all been waiting for.

New Message
Please login to post a reply