Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Youre right. JB does know, or atleast understands better, whats going on. And, again, youre right in regards to selling. I have trusted him to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars, if I didnt trust him I would have took a small loss a long time ago. I think the problem, with me, is I try daily to improve my knowledge and understanding in relation to several subjects, mining being one. Of course the mining sector is probably more susceptible to fraud and scams than many other investment fields. And the more I learn, the more dangerous I become. Kind of like someone who reads a medical article and suddenly thinks they have a rare disease or someone who reads a few psychology articles and suddenly everyone they meet has some cluster B personality disorder. Honestly, the radio interview still doesnt make sense but like VP said, maybe JB is looking further into the future or, atleast, just keeping options open, or maybe the radio program was scheduled many moons ago or it was a spur of the moment opportunity that JB grabbed? As I said earlier: JB is the one holding the cards, he knows whats really in the hand. All we can really do is bet on the player holding the cards

New Message
Please login to post a reply