Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

What would be an insurance policy against the demise of LBSR? - Drilling. To explain the logic of this- I and others have long argued that if it's unlikely that we would ever get $2 million+ for a fullscale drilling program we should at least scrape together whatever funds available and drill one or two holes. The science that has been just discussed supports the likelihood that it would be successful- but, of course- maybe not. (The prospect of angled drilling, by the way, has been considered and would increase the chance of success- but be more costly. JB has very reasonably argued against this,  maintaining that if a missed hole- then no one would ever invest in LBSR and that would be the end. And that is probably a true and a valid reason for holding out for enough funds for a proper full scale drilling campaign. He has said he has seen many companies go under because of premature misses.

However- if the lights are about to go out anyway- that argument goes away. Then there's nothing more to loose. As a Hail Mary- if necessary- I think it would be possible to scrape together 1 to 2 hundred thousand dollars- even if with terrible financing-1 tenth of what would be otherwise required- spend money on nothing else for a month- and get drilling done on 1 or 2 holes. Less fun than dropping a bomb on HM- but maybe more feasable and, I think, the appropriate "last ditch" effort if it comes to that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply