Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

You repeatedly insist that higher metals prices will have no effect on this company.  I continue to disagree with you. 

You imply that the support for your opinion is the trading history of the company.  I offer that the very much longer trading history and trends among miners and explorers, in general, prove you wrong. 

There can be no way that higher metals prices will not increase interest in Hay Mountain among potential partners as their risk/reward prospects improve.  If so, wise contenders for a partnership should be buying ahead of an offer.  Interest at that level will be apparent in volume, probably driving up share prices ahead of a news release.  That's the way this business works.

Why is that?  It adds leverage to a partner's returns should the venture prove profitable, and it does so at comparatively little cost.

As an aside, I'd like to point out that the recently improved POG is outside of expected seasonality, meaning that gold and silver usually sell off in late spring and early summer.  As that did not happen this year, the summer/fall market period this year almost assures higher prices still to come.

Anyway, a happy Fourth of July to you, and everyone here.

VP in AZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply