Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Whether set up as small  loans to the company- avoiding further dilution- on a monthly basis or as a more informal program of accepting small monthly PPs- it would have to be organized and formalized by the company- and maybe the idea of accepting repeated small monthly PPs with a commitment from investors- even if not with a legally binding contract- isn't a bad idea. Either way- the key is a commitment to use the money only for drilling. I think we can all agree with that. I think that's what would make it be seen as worthwhile participating. If, as we all expect- as drilling begins- and the PPS goes up- it would essentially finance the whole process going forward. But without an ironclad commitment to begin drilling- we are dead in the water. No matter what- all hinges on the start of drilling- and- as I and others believe- even if as a modest 2-3 hole program (instead of holding out for the grand 10+ hole campaign for which we may die on the vine while waiting). (As always- the hope is that this discussion be made moot by an anouncement that a deal for drilling has been achieved.)

New Message
Please login to post a reply