Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Re: Liberty Star's President / CEO Brett Gross: "President's Update."
Oct 29, 2019 09:56AM
Oct 29, 2019 10:33AM

Oct 29, 2019 10:46AM
Oct 29, 2019 11:24AM
Oct 29, 2019 11:29AM

HKipp, thanks for putting up one of the most insightful of recent postings. 

Where you make mention of "Prospect Two" in Brett's message, I noticed that also, a glaringly abrupt change in cadence and composition as if a sentence was removed at the last moment to avoid further discussion.  The issue is really of no consequence, but the mention of the second company seemed a clumsy attempt to add "meat" to a message otherwise lacking substance.  In regards to both "prospects", I don't recall ever reading from explorers searching for partners providing updates on near misses.

On another subject, who here knows about securities regulations?  I ask because I am wondering about the consequences of a company insider, any company, being discovered to be a frequent poster on message boards like this one while hiding behind multiple aliases?

Now, I don't know that that has ever occurred on this board, but I think I've seen it elsewhere.  I am wondering if it violates federal or state securities law?  If not, the discovery of such would, however, cross ethical standards, would it not?  Would it not also ruin that persons standing with their employer and elsewhere in their personal life?  Might that also suggest a dangerous and unpredictable personality?   

I am not making accusations by this.  I am just wondering about something that has crossed my mind over decades of participation on stock chat boards.

Thanks in advance for any feedback - opinions welcome too if this is not considered off-topic.

VP in AZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply