Free
Oct 31, 2019 02:15PM

AAD
Oct 31, 2019 03:06PM
Oct 31, 2019 03:13PM

AAD
Oct 31, 2019 03:17PM

Oct 31, 2019 05:11PM

I dont know where you got that info but it sounds very encouraging. It sounds like maybe one of the big boys think, or thought, they can bully little LBSR, particularly seeing the low SP.

Maybe theyve been watching for a while (just as JB did with some of the more recently added claims) and was waiting for LBSR to fold so they could swoop in and avoid negotiations? Maybe those howler monkeys on the other board are somehow tied to a company such as that? I cant see why someone would be so bent on trying to see a company fail unless they had a mental illness (even if it were a personal vendetta some of those guys are extreme and would likely benefit from counseling or therapy) or they had an agenda of a broader scope. Not trying to direct attention away from this board-because even after Ralphie went blind from "...soap...poisoning.." (A Christmas Story) he would have still been able to see the bad intent over there and the legitimate concerns, knowledge, and info over here.

Let me steer back on subject: I dont know if that happens when mining and exploration companies meet. But I do know it happens in almost every other kind of business and even every day life for almost everybody at some point. There is always, eventually, one force that tries to intimidate another force into some sort of submission. If that is what has happened, the cat is out of the bag. BG has confirmed a near miss and now, I would think, others that may have been just waiting for LBSR to fold, realize they better make a move now before theres no opportunity to make a move. Or am I off the mark and this wouldnt happen in the mining industry? At any rate, if this info that you provide is true and the comments BG stated are true and exact as legally possible, then I think Christmas will be here soon. It may be a little later than we wanted but it sure is starting to look a lot like Christmas (Yes, I know "Halloween") 

Nov 01, 2019 12:12AM
Nov 01, 2019 12:04PM

Nov 01, 2019 12:28PM
Nov 01, 2019 02:30PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply