Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Message: New announcement: "Thirteen Liberty Star Mineral Exploration Permits Approved"

I agree that creating artificial buzz with the general public is unlikely to get things going. Buzz will appear when there is something to buzz about- the commencement of drilling and then the hoped for and expected positive results. Until then there needs to be a successful quest for a investment/partnership deal to secure funds to start that  drilling. That's what this is all about at this point. How to best accomplish this.

Now that we are finally at the stage- for the first time- where drilling can commence, we are essentially in the hands of BG. He has jettisoned the expertise and experience and dogged and devoted efforts of JB. He is essentially on his own. Some have questioned the grandiose statements and plans which might detract from the main task at hand- namely getting drilling going at the original Hay Mountain targets.

Some have questioned the the qualifications of those being brought on board and under what arrangements. There needs to be greater clarity in revealing their qualifications and capabilitites.

There also needs to be greater clarity in better understanding BG's commitment to Liberty Star, considerering his part time role. What specifically is his plan of action in seeking partners and how is he going about it?

There also needs to be a better understanding of why we have been stalled at this stage for over a year. As I have asked before- are there any unannounced but unconsummated deals precluding any others? This question has pointedly not been answered. A simple no would suffice- if that is the answer. Are there any other unannounced impediments to concluding deals? One of the most common are pending lawsuits. I have no knowledge  of any- but I would like to hear a clear statement that there are none, either involving the company, its employees or any BODs. If there are- we need to know about them and they need to be resolved as soon as possible.

We shareholders deserve greater clarity. Some have said that lack of progress is the story of LBSR. It can certainly sometimes feel that way. But actually, over the many years- great progress has been made- in terms of exploration, target identification, target refining, securing claims, as well as the slow process of permitting- all this in the service of preparing for drilling. We are now finally there but we are now stalled at the brink of what hopefully will be a great success. So we need that clarity to be able to make the best decisions to get us over that final hurdle and get the needed funding for drilling.

New Message
Please login to post a reply