Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

On 2/18- LS expressed himself with brevity- stating simply that, "I agree strongly with this."- referring to BG's statement regarding Wilson's credentials in the 2/17 Re:Unanswered Question post By LBSR-IR. I was referring to that comment.

By the way- as long as we are talking "unanswered questions"- BG and the Company still haven't answered my repeated question as to whether there are any pending Liberty Star related law suits promulgated either by the Company itself or BG- or against the Company, for that matter. This is important, since outstanding and unresolved law suits can be a significant impediment to any potential partnership or funding deal, and which are often mentioned as needing to be resolved before deals can be concluded- or even contemplated. Moreover, I believe, as a matter of regulation, they need be reported to shareholders. Perhaps, and hopefully, there aren't any- but the continued silence regarding this matter, which could be resolved with a simple (if truthful)-"no"- is concerning. Could this even be a reason why a deal has thus far eluded us for so long? Maybe a search of the public record is in order.

New Message
Please login to post a reply