Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

.................................. said Pete O’Heeron, new Chairman of the Liberty Star Board. “Brett brings a mining engineering background along with over thirty years of experience in the mining sector. His passion for the company and tireless work ethic will enable him to continue the initiative Jim envisioned at Hay Mountain.”  (I have no reason to doubt this)

Mr. Gross is a registered professional mining engineer and attorney (BS, Ohio State University; MS, Virginia Polytechnic Institute; PE, Colorado and Alabama, and JD, University of Denver). He has successfully led teams of highly talented professionals at a variety of mining, engineering and construction companies throughout his career. In the last fifteen years of his career he has worked in an executive role as senior counsel for multiple major mining, engineering and construction companies. He has built a stellar reputation  in the mining community as an astute executive and creator of partnership opportunities which add to shareholder value.

Emphasis mine.  The stellar reputation tireless work ethic in  the mining industry means more to me than a weakness in communicating wtih shareholders.  I have to believe he is working hard to uphold that stellar reputation.  Can someone prove otherwise?    On the other hand some people trust what they learn and others don't.  Thats ok.  It is what makes the world go round.   Just sharing my thoughts out loud for what its worth. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply